Chandigarh also known as “The City Beautiful”, is all set to host its first ever “Skill India Summit: Skilling India for Global Opportunities” on 17th November 2017 is organised by ASSOCHAM India in collobration with academy, government and industry partners.
- To ensure that the youth are trained at the highest global standard in order to enable them to access employment opportunities in India and abroad.
- Establish international exchanges and outreach programs for trainers, administrators, student and farmers as well to promote international collaborations.
- To address the gap in the theoretical and practical knowledge of our skill landscape
- A Great Opportunity of networking with industry leaders
- Participations from different sectors like IT, Healthcare, Education, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Healthcare etc.
- The learning environment will encourage delegates to exchange experiences, ideas and practices from their own experiences
- Get inspiration from success stories shared by speakers and others you meet
- Keep up with your competition by learning the latest strategies in the global scenario
- Conceptualize your own new business
- Keep up to date with trends in the industry
- Business representation & collaborations
- Enables you to reach out to prospective society with renewed confidence
Details about the event :